Mini Cart

Triple Action Cleansing Water Cleanse + Purify Mini (50ml)

1,100.00৳ 

Download App for iOS or Android
SKU: rosa5426 Categories: , , Brand:

Description

A cleansing water, formulated with zinc and aloe vera, that efficiently removes makeup from the face and eyes, while purifying the skin. 90 percent of the ingredients in this product are of natural origin, the remaining 10 percent is mainly to ensure the sensory appeal and preservation of the product. Not only is this product good for your skin, it is also good for the environment, as the bottle is made from recycled plastic and is formulated without animal-based raw materials.

0/5 (0 Reviews)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Triple Action Cleansing Water Cleanse + Purify Mini (50ml)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *